Lateral Stability Trainer
The SCIFIT Latitude Lateral Stability Trainer uses an innovative motion to help people of all fitness levels build the muscles – and the confidence – they need to stay active, and it does so in an easy-to-use, engaging way. The Latitude machine allows users to exercise in a recumbent position and it strengthens stabilization muscles by activating firing patterns missed by sagittal plane exercisers.
The SCIFIT® Latitude™ Lateral Stability Trainer:
- A new resource for helping people build the muscles and the confidence they need to reduce the risk of falls and stay active.
- Ideal for people of all fitness levels, including older adults and rehabilitation exercisers.
- Circular motion activates muscles used for stability and side-to-side movements.
- Bi-directional motion activates different muscle firing patterns, depending on the direction – either inward or outward.
- Easy ingress and egress with a step-through design and highly adjustable seat.
- Seat removes for convenient wheelchair access.
- Oversized, orthopedic foot pads with heel cups and foot straps add safety, comfort and visibility.
- 191 resistance levels at increments of 0.1 allow users to start where they’re comfortable and progressively build from there.
THE SCIENCE INSIDE THE SCIFIT LATITUDE
The Latitude model features an Intelli-Fit console. Intelli-Fit is not just a new console for SCIFIT products; it also supplies programs, tests, and training protocols that provide the medical accuracy of watts. The user can see the effectiveness of the workout and expect consistent results. It looks great on the outside, but it’s the science inside that makes a difference.
For more info on products mentioned in this article or for info on current product specials, please contact your personal Elivate Account Manager.
If you don’t know who your Account Manager is, please call 866.528.2144 to find out.