Matcha Tea Health Benefits:
- Assists in Weight Loss, boosting calorie and fat burning.
- 130 times the antioxidants of brewed green tea.
- ORAC antioxidant score of 1,573 – a very high level, even compared to goji berries (253), dark chocolate (227); pomegranate (105); wild blueberries (93); acai berries (60); and broccoli (31).
- High in chlorophyll.
- High in L-Theanine, which reduces physiological and psychological stress, and relaxes and refreshes the body.
- Improves focus and promotes clear thinking.
- Great source of EGCG polyphenols.
Why Ujido matcha specifically has been the choice of the Japanese Imperial families and Buddhist monks for generations:
- Produced using the same traditional methods for over 180 years.
- Grown in an authentic covered tea garden to maintain the highest nutritional value.
- Pleasing rich creamy taste with slight sweetness.
- High quality control and low bacteria count.
- Tea leaves are 100% hand-picked.
- Stone ground by tea masters.
Matcha Tea can also help if you or your patients are working on fasting. (See the video linked above for specific info.)
For more info on products mentioned in this article or for info on current product specials, please contact your personal Elivate Account Manager.
If you don’t know who your Account Manager is, please call 800-537-5512 to find out.