The Doc N’ Roll is the world’s first standing foam roller – an exciting and effective new tool to help your patients utilize self myofascial release.
Because the Doc N Roll is a stand-up foam roller, it allows you to use your body weight to leverage pressure on the muscles that are typically difficult to release. Plus it eliminates the need to lie down on a hard and possibly dirty floor.
In addition to being a muscle release station, the Doc N’ Roll can also be used as a stretching and flexibility station – making it even more versatile and practical.
Full body muscle release protocols for the Doc N’ Roll are easily accessed online available. We invite you to check out a few of the Upper Extremity protocol videos below.
- Latissimus Dorsi/Posterior Shoulder Release
- Pec Minor/Anterior Shoulder Release & Pec Major Release/Stretch
- Coracobrachialis Release Doc n Roll Demonstration
- Biceps Release & Triceps Release
- Wrist Extensor Release & Wrist Flexor Release